My name is Amy and I’m six years old. I have two brothers called Daniel and Johan. Today I’m going to talk to you about my grandma. My grandma is very smart. She plays, teaches or tells stories to me. My grandma is pretty - she is blonde with blue eyes. She used to be a teacher but now she doesn’t work anymore. She lives alone in her house now because grandpa died two years ago.
Grandma loves to tell me stories about her childhood, about the games she used to play with her friends. We like to cook food together. She is a wonderful cook and I like her vegetable soup best. I actually want her to live in our house, so that she won’t be alone. But she doesn’t want. She says that she loves her old house and that her house is full of stories.
I think grandma loves me too. She takes me to sleep when she stays in our house. When we can’t see each other, she always phones me and we talk to each other over the phone. During the summer holidays I spend a lot of time with her whilst mum is at work. We go to the beach together and there we swim and build sand castles together. I love her so much and I wish that we stay together forever.
Fill in the blanks correctly:
1. Amy is _____________ years old.
2. Amy’s grandma is ______________ and has ________ eyes.
3. Daniel and Johan are ______________________________.
4. Amy’s grandma’s job was _______________________.
5. Amy’s grandma lives ___________________.
6. Amy likes her grandma’s vegetable __________________.
7. During the summer holidays Amy spends a lot of time with her __________________.
8. Amy wishes to stay together with her grandma _____________________.